Founded in 1946 by Arnold Petersen.
The company has been owned by the Petersen family for several generations. In 2017, the company was ready for a generational handover out of the family.
Arnold P. Bolte was taken over by Kennet Arvedsen, who now owns and manages the company.
Arnold P. Bolte has always had its domicile in the very central location of our current address.